We cater to a wide variety of business owners. As a result of this, we provide all the coverages that a small, medium or large company would need. Below are some of the products that we currently write:
Commercial Lines Coverage
- Business Owners Policies
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Commercial Umbrella
- Business Automobile
- Boiler & Machinery
- Inland Marine
- Workers Compensation
- Fidelity & Crime
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional & Fiduciary Liability
- Garage liability
- DIC- Difference In Conditions Coverage
Our agency has developed significant expertise insuring different kinds of businesses. The following is a list of some of the programs that we currently offer.
Commercial Special Lines Programs
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations
- Pest Control Providers
- Fitness Centers
- Hotel & Motel
- Office Complexes
- Country Clubs
- Real Estate
- Vacant Land
- Artisan Contractors
- Construction and Development
- Condominium and Homeowner Associations
- Medical Offices
- Accounting Firms
- Technology Firms
Protect Your Business Property With Commercial Property Insurance
BIG’s business commercial property insurance can protect your business from a minor hiccup to a major financial loss. Whether you own your building, lease your workspace or work at home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets.
- A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside.
- A burst water pipe could damage your documents, drawings or other valuable papers.
- A storm could damage your outdoor sign.
What business property insurance covers
Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Others’ property
BIG understands that your business is unique and constantly changing. We can tailor our commercial building insurance policy to fit your needs.
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Nationwide-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.
Get a Business Owners Policy to Protect Your Small Business
A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines property insurance, liability insurance, crime coverage and additional protection into one convenient package.
What a BOP covers
Business insurance is a necessity for even the smallest company in order to protect and maintain its financial health. At BIG, we understand how important that is.
Common BOP coverage includes:
- Property insurance, which protects your building, equipment and inventory
- Business income insurance, which covers lost income if your operations are suspended because of a covered loss
- Equipment breakdown insurance, which protects you if your equipment is damaged from power surges, mechanical breakdown, burnout or operator error
- Personal and advertising injury coverage, which covers copyright infringement, libel and slander
- Bodily injury and property damage liability, which covers those instances when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property
- Medical payments coverage, which covers medical expenses resulting from injury to others on property you own or rent
- Rented vehicle coverage, which provides liability coverage for autos that you lease, hire or borrow
Our agents plan to work with you long term. We understand that your small business owners insurance needs will change over time, so we have regular insurance checkups.
As a BIG customer, you’re entitled to excellent claims service, superior customer support, free loss control information and the financial stability that comes from our highly rated carriers.
General Liability Insurance Can Help Protect Your Business from the Unknown
With the day-to-day uncertainties of small business management, general liability insurance is something you cannot do without. Accidents happen – on site, off site, with employees and with customers – no matter how much you’ve planned.
Liability insurance can help cover medical expenses, attorney fees and damages you are legally responsible for. It can also offer protection against situations that may not have even crossed your mind.
For example, any individual or business providing an opinion, making recommendations, designing solutions or offering a service is at risk for a professional liability lawsuit. Nationwide can help with defense costs, regardless of fault. And we offer protection for judgments, court costs and more.
What business liability insurance covers
BIG understands that you need complete business protection, not one-size-fits-all coverage. Our agents will work with you to determine the right type of commercial liability insurance you need for every stage of your business.
We offer coverage for:
- Professional liability
- Products and completed operations
- Fire liability
- Medical payments
- Premises liability
- Employer’s liability
- Employee benefits liability
- Employment-related practices liability
Take Care of Your Employees With Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers compensation insurance protects the key players on your team – your employees. You count on them for the service, knowledge and expertise needed to move your business to the next milestone. They count on you to take care of them if the unexpected happens.
Workers compensation insurance can help if:
- An employee is injured in an auto accident while running errands for the company
- An associate develops carpal tunnel syndrome from working on the computer
- An employee gets hurt while restocking the supply room
Get the right workers compensation coverage for your business
Workers compensation insurance from Nationwide can:
- Pay for an injured employee’s medical treatment
- Replace part of lost wages if a job-related injury requires time off work
- Protect your business and assets
We can help you find the workers compensation coverage that best fits your company and recommend ways to improve job safety, control losses, lower your claim costs. Most importantly, it can protect the people who work for you.
Commercial Auto Insurance That Fits Your Business
You and your employees depend on commercial vehicles every day as an essential part of doing business. Protect your vehicles as well as your employees with commercial auto insurance from BIG because road conditions, weather and other drivers on the road are simply beyond your control.
A Nationwide agent can provide a commercial car insurance quote that can include:
- Auto liability
- Medical payments
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage
- Coverage for autos you borrow or rent
- Coverage for employees using their cars for the business
Please contact us today to find out how we help you refine your commercial insurance program.